How to switch the Adventure Creator cursor to the main one when in conversation?

Announcements, support questions, and discussion for the Dialogue System.
dgames

How to switch the Adventure Creator cursor to the main one when in conversation?

Post by dgames »

Please check the screen bellow. So I have the AC + DS setup and it works. the dialogue UI and everything. But I have this issue, so when hovering and then clicking on a hotspot the AC icon changes to the icon that was set for the hotspot "Use interaction", in the case of the sphere is "Talk To" and it remains stuck to this icon till the conversation ends. Any trick to force the main icon back? The default circle one?

I've looked for some action node about this but I can't seem to find anything, maybe Dialogue system has an option for this somewhere?
screenCursor.png
screenCursor.png (101.45 KiB) Viewed 233 times
dgames

Re: How to switch the Adventure Creator cursor to the main one when in conversation?

Post by dgames »

nevermind, seems like I've fix it by switching to Software mode (I was on hardware mode) and adding a cursor to the cutscene slot inside AC Cursor Settings panel
Tony Li

Re: How to switch the Adventure Creator cursor to the main one when in conversation?

Post by Tony Li »

Glad you found it. That's the way.