Playmaker event error OnConversationLineCancelled

Announcements, support questions, and discussion for the Dialogue System.
Alatriste

Playmaker event error OnConversationLineCancelled

Post by Alatriste »

I was trying the Playmaker events and everything seems to work, but when I cancel the subtitle line (pressing the key assigned), I get the following error:
Failed to call function OnConversationLineCancelled of class DialogueSystemEventsToPlayMaker
Calling function OnConversationLineCancelled with no parameters but the function requires 1.
UnityEngine.Component:BroadcastMessage(String, Object, SendMessageOptions)
PixelCrushers.DialogueSystem.ConversationView:OnCancelSubtitle() (at Assets/Plugins/Pixel Crushers/Dialogue System/Scripts/MVC/View/View/ConversationView.cs:361)
PixelCrushers.DialogueSystem.ConversationView:Update() (at Assets/Plugins/Pixel Crushers/Dialogue System/Scripts/MVC/View/View/ConversationView.cs:89)
The "Dialogue System Events to Playmaker" script is attached to the Dialogue Manager gameObject. I tried to create an event that receives the event "OnConversationLineCancelled" but it's never called.

Any idea?

Thanks!
Tony Li

Re: Playmaker event error OnConversationLineCancelled

Post by Tony Li »

Hi,

I'll look into this and reply back with an answer (probably a package update) tomorrow.
Alatriste

Post by Alatriste »

I decided to take another approach for what I was trying to do (simpler), so no rush on my side. ;)
Tony Li

Post by Tony Li »

Hi,

Would you please try importing the latest version of the PlayMaker Support package? I'm looking at the latest version, and it shouldn't report this error. Maybe you have an old version of DialogueSystemEventsToPlayMaker.

You can download the PlayMaker Support package that's in version 2.0.5 here: PlayMaker_Support_2018-10-12.unitypackage

You don't need version 2.0.5 to use it. But if you want to use 2.0.5 and don't have access to the customer download page, let me know and I'll set up your access.