Celtx demo animation and lipsync

Announcements, support questions, and discussion for the Dialogue System.
ssshammi

Celtx demo animation and lipsync

Post by ssshammi »

Hello, I saw this demo on youtube, wanted to know how i can add animation with the conversation and lip sync and audio with the dialogue system ? or is there dependency on other systems? I am most likely to use arcweave or a custom scripting tool. which supports multiple languages.
Can you let me know what is required for characters and animation sequence system
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23flffEp1wU&t=459s
Tony Li

Re: Celtx demo animation and lipsync

Post by Tony Li »

Hi,

For animation and lipsynced audio, see Cutscene Sequences Tutorials. Animation can use Unity's regular animation systems. For lipsync, I recommend using SALSA LipSync Suite. It has Dialogue System integration.

Support for multiple languages is called localization. The Dialogue System has extensive support for localiation. (See here.) If you use Celtx, you can use the Dialogue System's Localization Export/Import feature as described on page 18 of the Dialogue System's Celtx Importer manual. If you use Arcweave, you can use Dialogue System's Localization Export/Import feature and specify "Guid" in Use Key Field. Or you can use the Dialogue System's built-in Dialogue Editor to write your content, or any of the other supported editors, or write your own importer for your custom tool.