Lively Chat Bubbles Continue Button

Announcements, support questions, and discussion for the Dialogue System.
WaWa

Re: Lively Chat Bubbles Continue Button

Post by WaWa »

Hi,

Finally, I just use your unitypackage "ChatBubbleSilverContinueFfwd" you provided recently, and I replaced the image bubble.
Then it's worked, I can click the bubble to fast-forward to the end of entry message!
(Although I tried set up same everything as with your prefab, it's not worked. just wondering why. So I just replace with your prefab)

one more thing. Since we clicked the bubble chat to fast-forward, It's worked on my scene. How about do if we click on screen anywhere to fastfoward? I tried put Button Whole Screen by Stretch. seems not worked.

Thank you, really appreciated!
Tony Li

Post by Tony Li »

Hi,

Add a UI Button Key Trigger component to the Continue Button, and set its Key dropdown to Mouse 0. If you're using the Input System package or another system such as Rewired instead of Unity's built-in input manager, leave the Key dropdown unassigned and assign an action name to the Button field. (If you're using the Input System package, you must register the action name with the Dialogue System as described on page 5 of Input_Device_Manager_Manual.pdf in the asset.)
WaWa

Post by WaWa »

Hi,

Ohh it's worked exactly I want to. Thank you very much, Tony Li!

Best regards
Tony Li

Post by Tony Li »

Happy to help!