I would like to implement a function that moves to the next dialogue by touching.

Announcements, support questions, and discussion for the Dialogue System.
minomod

I would like to implement a function that moves to the next dialogue by touching.

Post by minomod »

- I would like to implement a function that moves to the next dialogue by touching.
- Now the ambassador is moving on to the next ambassador in about three seconds.
Tony Li

Re: I would like to implement a function that moves to the next dialogue by touching.

Post by Tony Li »

Hi,

Inspect the Dialogue Manager, and set Display Settings > Subtitle Settings > Continue Button to Always.

Then make sure your dialogue UI has a continue button. To let the player touch anywhere on the screen, resize the continue button to cover the whole screen, and set the image's Alpha to zero to make it invisible.
minomod

Re: I would like to implement a function that moves to the next dialogue by touching.

Post by minomod »

I found a UI prefab with a Continue button. thank you.
Here is one more question.
I want to activate the Continue button for the 1 and 2 dialogs, and disable the Continue button for the 3 dialog.
Attachments
2.png
2.png (77.61 KiB) Viewed 554 times
Tony Li

Post by Tony Li »

Set the 3rd dialog's Sequence to:

Code: Select all

SetContinueMode(false);
Delay({{end}})
Also, if you prefer to use another UI prefab, you can add a Continue button yourself. Or you can make your UI from scratch. You're not limited to using only the prefabs.
minomod

Post by minomod »

thank you. Resolved.
Tony Li

Post by Tony Li »

Glad to help!