icon for events?

Announcements, support questions, and discussion for the Dialogue System.
joeylu

icon for events?

Post by joeylu »

Hi Tony, the latest update added some icons in the conversation editor, very nice and useful. However, there's no dedicated icons for independent event or in scene event, is it possible to add them in as well? I use a lot of in scene events and some times got lost in a long conversation :D

Another question, is there any way that I can export the conversation (the dialogue text only) to a text file? something like

actor: hello
conversant: Hi there
Tony Li

Re: icon for events?

Post by Tony Li »

joeylu wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:50 amHi Tony, the latest update added some icons in the conversation editor, very nice and useful. However, there's no dedicated icons for independent event or in scene event, is it possible to add them in as well? I use a lot of in scene events and some times got lost in a long conversation :D
That sounds like a good idea. I'll look into it for version 2.2.8.
joeylu wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:50 amAnother question, is there any way that I can export the conversation (the dialogue text only) to a text file? something like

actor: hello
conversant: Hi there
You can export a voiceover script. It exports a CSV file like:

In version 2.2.8, there will also be an option to output screenplay format.
Tony Li

Post by Tony Li »

Any suggestions for what the icon should look like?
joeylu

Post by joeylu »

Tony Li wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:42 am Any suggestions for what the icon should look like?
you're the boss, I will take whatever the icon it is, even it looks like a chicken wing :D